- Sunday, Nov 10, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
- Monday, Nov 11, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
comprehensive 8-hour course prepares learners to gain a deeper understanding of
skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous system anatomy of the face, advanced treatment
techniques and assessment skill to enhance the safety of neurotoxin and dermal
filler injections and achieving outcomes sought by patients.
A combination of live cadaveric dissection, classroom didactic, and injection demonstrations offer a unique learning environment and platform to expand the learner’s knowledge.
This course is being offered in 2 sessions. Please chose one session for attendance.
This class is designed for medical professionals (RN, NP, PA, MD, DDS) practicing in the field of medial aesthetics. There are no prerequisites required. An active license in MA is not required as there is NOT an injectable portion of this class for providers, demonstration of injectables only.
This course in intended to provide an innovative educational experience, utilizing cadaveric tissue, to foster professional growth and measurable learning outcomes for established providers. At the completion of this class, providers will have increased knowledge in facial anatomy and improved safety techniques for injecting neurotoxin and dermal filler.
· Through observation of dissection, identify the skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous structures of the face.
· Describe the skeletal, muscular, vascular, and nervous structures in the face.
· Establish technical strategies with learned anatomy to optimize clinical practice skills.
· Explain strategies to improve safety with injecting neurotoxin and dermal filler.
· Discuss current trends in medical aesthetics and ways to achieve natural appearing patient outcomes.
· Didactic: 2 hours· Clinical Practicum: 6 hours
Catered lunch will be provided, along with refreshments through out the day.